So, I have about two weeks to make a photograph in the style of a photographer I chose for my Photography class. I chose David Hockney because he was one of few that I actually found some interest in.
So to have less things on my mind and more time to play my instrument, I decided to get a head start and do it today. This might not be the final version that I plan on submitting but I like it so I thought I should share it with the world.
Please. Press on "Download" to view all of it's detail and work.
- 258 Pictures were taken
- Not all 258 pictures were used here, I cropped it a lot
- Took an entire hour to shoot
- All of the pictures only took up 26.5 MB
- The camera was set to the lowest quality possible
- I looked like an idiot with my tripod
- Photoshop CS2 crashed about 50 times (That's A LOT)
- My RAM usage went up to 1.93 GB (I never got that high and it's basically all my RAM)
- Took about 3 hours to put them all on
- The original file (before resizing) half done, was 211MB
- I had to resize it to half size (Smaller picture = Less RAM required) because it was that frustrating to work on
- It's 5:07AM right now.
- I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. Sigh.